Tuesday 15 December 2015

a man's world.



So I am a pioneer of oversized and baggy clothes - as a female with a petite frame (I'm only 5ft2 with a size 6 body), I am far more comfortable wearing something that is oversized and masculine than something that shows my actual size. With winter season surrounding us, the temptation to "duvet-dress" (note : Max Mara and Celine were all advocates for the trend AW15) is every girls morning-routine problem. As females, we are finding comfort in long, leg covering coats, XL knitted roll necks and baggy knitted pants (Charlie May, your snap chat story is my 7am style influence). Yes, it's a man's world for female fashion, as we take over oversized neutrals and show our male counterparts how to really wear winter style.

No comments:

Post a Comment